Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Maps
Here are all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer maps. Click into each page to get a description of the map with Birdseye views, hints, tips, tricks and strategies.
- Afghan – Medium sized open desert. Intense Demolition battles.
- Derail – Trainwreck in a large snowy area. Epic large battles.
- Estate – Cabin in the woods. Fight for control of the cabin.
- Favela – Alleyways of Brazil. Great for all game modes and all sizes.
- Highrise – Rooftop skyscraper. Hectic Domination games.
- Invasion – City in the desert. Classis street to street firefights.
- Karachi – Ravaged desert town. Tactical street fights abound.
- Quarry – Medium-sized quarry. Intense Capture the Flag matches.
- Rundown – Village in Brazil. Fight from all angles.
- Rust – Tiny desert sandstorm. Fast-paced action on a small map.
- Scrapyard – Small airplane gravelyard. Great for any number of players.
- Skidrow – Urban city fighting. In and out of apartments close range engagements.
- Sub Base – Snowy submarine base. Great vertical gameplay.
- Terminal – Medium sized airport. Great for all game modes.
- Underpass – Rainy underpass. Good balance of medium to long range fighting.
- Wasteland – Chernobyl in the open. Great for snipers and long range fighters.
Stimulus Package Map Pack
- Bailout - A multi-level apartment complex.
- Salvage – A snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.
- Storm – An open industrial park littered with heavy machinery.
- Crash – A war-torn urban environment. Good objective based games.
- Overgrown – Features a massive dry creek bed. Great for snipers and long range battles.
Resurgence Pack Map Pack
- Strike – An urban town surrounded by hotels.
- Vacant – A wide open Russian office complex .
- Trailer Park – Full of “super tight corridors” and featuring a pool.
- Fuel – A “sniper haven” based in and around an oil refinery.
- Carnival – Features an abandoned carnival area with a Ferris wheel, fun house and other attractions.